A Hyderabadi specialty. We marinate Scottish Chicken Breast for 18 hours before slowly cooking it with Basmati Rice, Browned Onions, Herbs, Ground Spices and Saffron for four hours. Comes with our famous Tomato Biryani Sauce on the side, to spoon over.
Strength: Medium Hot
Chicken Breast with Basmati Rice, Onions, Herbs, Ground Spices and Saffron.
Ingredients: Chicken Breast (37.5%), Basmati Rice (50%), Water, Peeled Tomato, Onions (5%), Chilli Powder, Garam Masala Powder, Bay Leaves, Star Anise, Salt, Ginger and Garlic paste, Rapeseed Oil, Cumin, Madras Curry Powder, Fried onions, Wheat Flour (gluten).
Madras Curry Powder contains: Coriander, Turmeric, Chilli, Mustard, Peppers, Fenugreek, Garlic, Salt, Fennel.
Peeled Tomato contains: Tomato, Tomato Juice, Acidity regulator (Citric acid).
Garam Masala Powder contains Coriander, Cinnamon, Cloves, Cumin, Fennel, Black Pepper, Nutmeg.
Ginger and Garlic paste contains: Ginger, Garlic, Salt, Turmeric Powder, Rapeseed Oil.
Allergy Advice: For allergens, see ingredients in bold. Made in a kitchen that also handles Tree nuts, Peanuts, Sesame, Eggs, Milk, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Soy, Wheat, Celery and Gluten.
These instructions are a guide – your appliance power may vary.
Adjust timings accordingly – if overheated, your dish may dry out.
Take care if you are reheating more than one dish at a time.
For the best results, reheat dishes in the oven from frozen.
1. Preheat your oven to Fan 170°C / Electric 190°C / Gas Mk 5.
2. Remove the recyclable sleeve and pierce the film three times.
3. Place on a baking tray in the centre of the oven.
4. Reheat for 35 to 45 minutes, stirring after 20 minutes.
5.Remove and rest for 2 minutes before serving.
6. Ensure food is piping hot throughout before serving.
1. Remove the recyclable sleeve and pierce the film three times.
2. Place on a microwaveable plate, and microwave at full power
for 3 minutes.
3. Peel back the film, stir gently, and microwave for 3 minutes.
4. Remove and stir gently. Rest for 2 minutes before serving.
5. Ensure food is piping hot throughout before serving.
CAUTION: Steam may be released when removing the film.
|NUTRITION||Per 100g||Per 400g||Biryani Sauce
|Of which sugars||1.3g||5.2g||2.9g|
Vegetarian and Vegan