Garlic Nan Bread
Nut Free, Vegetarian, Pescetarian
We still make all our Nan the traditional way – cooked individually in a clay Tandoori oven. These ones are infused with Garlic – great for mopping up sauces!
- How to cook
One Garlic Nan Bread cooked in a traditional Tandoori oven.
Ingredients: White Flour (Gluten) (86.9%), Garlic, Water, Milk, Sugar, Oil, Salt.
Allergy Advice: For allergens, see ingredients in bold. Made in a kitchen that also handles Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Sesame,
Eggs, Milk, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Soy,
Wheat, Celery and Gluten.
|NUTRITION||PER 100g||Per serving 160g|
|Saturated Fatty Acids||0.6g||0.96g|
|Of which sugars||2.5g||4.0g|
NAN BREAD REHEATING INSTRUCTIONS:
These instructions are a guide – your appliance power may vary
Please adjust cooking times accordingly – if overheated, your dish may dry out.
For the best results, reheat Nan in the oven from frozen.
1. Preheat oven: Fan 170°C / Electric 190°C / Gas MK5.
2. Remove sleeve and film, and place the Nan on a baking tray in the centre
of your oven for 5-10 minutes, depending on how crispy you like your Nan.
3. After 5 minutes, remove from the oven, turn the Nan over, and then
return to the oven for the remaining cooking time.
4. Allow to stand for 1 minute. Ensure the food is piping hot.
1. Remove the sleeve and pierce the film three times
2 Place the container on a microwaveable plate.
3. Reheat at full power (850W) for 1 minute, then remove
film completely and turn the Nan over.
CAUTION: Steam may be released when removing the film.
4. Return to the microwave for a further 1 minutes if needed.
5. Allow to stand for 1 minute. Ensure the food is piping hot.