Dairy Free, Nut Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Pescetarian
A hearty vegan dish from north India. A great combination of Baingan (Aubergine) and Aloo (potato) with delicious spices – it goes well with rice or nan. This flavourful curry is an excellent side dish or vegan main course.
We've run out, but our chefs are busy cooking! Check back soon.
- How to cook
Strength: Medium Hot
Cubes of Scottish Potato and Aubergine with Ginger, Garlic and Homegrown spices.
Ingredients: Aubergine (28%), Potatoes (28%), Peeled Tomato (15%), Onion, Chilli powder, Garam Masala Powder, Madras curry powder,Turmeric, Salt, Ginger and Garlic paste, Rapeseed Oil, Cumin, Fresh Coriander, Star anise, Bay leaves, Coconut Cream, Mustard, Fried Onions, Wheat flour (gluten).
Madras Curry Powder contains: Coriander, Turmeric, Chilli, Mustard, Peppers, Fenugreek, Garlic, Salt, Fennel.
Peeled Tomato contains: Tomato, Tomato Juice, Acidity regulator (Citric acid).
Garam Masala Powder contains Coriander, Cinnamon, Cloves, Cumin, Fennel, Black Pepper, Nutmeg.
Allergy Advice: For allergens, see ingredients in bold. Made in a kitchen that also handles Tree nuts, Peanuts, Sesame, Eggs, Milk, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Soy, Wheat, Celery and Gluten.
|NUTRITION||Per 100g||Per 250g||Per 350g|
|Of which sugars||2.9g||7.25g||10.15g|
For best results, reheat in the oven from frozen.
These instructions are a guide – your appliance power may vary.
Adjust timings accordingly – if overheated, your dish may dry out.
Take care if you are reheating more than one dish at a time.
For the best results, reheat dishes in the oven from frozen.
1. Preheat your oven to Fan 170°C / Electric 190°C / Gas Mk 5.
2. Remove the recyclable sleeve and pierce the film three times.
3. Place on a baking tray in the centre of the oven.
4. Reheat for 35 to 45 minutes, stirring after 20 minutes.
5.Remove and rest for 2 minutes before serving.
6. Ensure food is piping hot throughout before serving.
1. Remove the recyclable sleeve and pierce the film three times.
2. Place on a microwaveable plate, and microwave at full power
for 3 minutes.
3. Peel back the film, stir gently, and microwave for 3 minutes.
4. Remove and stir gently. Rest for 2 minutes before serving.
5. Ensure food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Caution: Steam may be released when removing the film. Once defrosted consume within 24 hours. Do not refreeze. Storage: Keep frozen -18c.
Sleeve / Tray: Paper recycling.
Film: Check local recycling.