Family Sized South Indian Garlic Chicken
Dairy Free, Nut Free
A spicy and tangy dish from South India. Tender pieces of Scottish Chicken cooked in flavourful sauce of Tamarind, Garlic, Green Chilli and Fresh Curry Leaves. Our family-size dishes are perfect for sharing and serve 2-4 people.
- How to cook
Strength: Very Hot
Scottish Chicken breast in a spicy sauce with Tamarind, Garlic, Green Chilli and Fresh Curry Leaves.
Best enjoyed with Rice or Nan.
Ingredients: Chicken Breast (40%), Peeled Tomato (15%), Onion, Garlic Paste( 4%), Chilli Powder, Garam Masala Powder, Bay Leaves, Star Anise, Salt, Ginger and Garlic Paste, Rapeseed Oil, Cumin, Madras Curry Powder, Coconut Cream, Turmeric, Fried Onions, Wheat Flour (gluten).
Madras Curry Powder contains: Coriander, Turmeric, Chilli, Mustard, Peppers, Fenugreek, Garlic, Salt, Fennel.
Peeled Tomato contains: Tomato, Tomato Juice, Acidity regulator (Citric acid).
Garam Masala Powder contains Coriander, Cinnamon, Cloves, Cumin, Fennel, Black Pepper, Nutmeg.
Ginger and Garlic paste contains: Ginger, Garlic, Salt, Turmeric Powder, Rapeseed Oil.
Garlic paste contains:
|NUTRITION||Per 100g||Per 350g|
|Of which sugars||2.1g||7.35g|
These instructions are a guide – your appliance power may vary.
Adjust timings accordingly – if overheated, your dish may dry out.
Take care if you are reheating more than one dish at a time.
For the best results, reheat dishes in the oven from frozen.
1. Preheat your oven to Fan 170°C / Electric 190°C / Gas Mk 5.
2. Remove the recyclable sleeve and pierce the film three times.
3. Place on a baking tray in the centre of the oven.
4. Reheat for 35 to 45 minutes, stirring after 20 minutes.
5.Remove and rest for 2 minutes before serving.
6. Ensure food is piping hot throughout before serving.
1. Remove the recyclable sleeve and pierce the film three times.
2. Place on a microwaveable plate, and microwave at full power
for 3 minutes.
3. Peel back the film, stir gently, and microwave for 3 minutes.
4. Remove and stir gently. Rest for 2 minutes before serving.
5. Ensure food is piping hot throughout before serving.
CAUTION: Steam may be released when removing the film.