Family Sized Lamb Bhuna
Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
Bhuna is a cooking process where spices are gently fried in oil to bring out their flavour. Scottish Lamb is added to the spices and then stewed with Onions and Tomatoes, to form a flavourful sauce.
Our family-size dishes are perfect for sharing and serve 2-4 people.
We've run out, but our chefs are busy cooking! Check back soon.
- How to cook
Diced Lamb cooked with Onions, Tomatoes and Spices.
Best enjoyed with Rice or Nan.
Ingredients: Lamb (30%), Peeled Tomato (15%), Onion (10%), Mix Peppers (10%) Chilli Powder, Garam Masala Powder, Bay Leaves, Star Anise, Salt, Ginger and Garlic Paste, Rapeseed Oil, Cumin, Garam Masala Powder, Madras Curry Powder, Coconut Cream, Turmeric, Water.
Madras Curry Powder contains: Coriander, Turmeric, Chilli, Mustard, Peppers, Fenugreek, Garlic, Salt, Fennel.
Peeled Tomato contains: Tomato, Tomato Juice, Acidity regulator (Citric acid).
Garam Masala Powder contains Coriander, Cinnamon, Cloves, Cumin, Fennel, Black Pepper, Nutmeg.
Ginger and Garlic paste contains: Ginger, Garlic, Salt, Turmeric Powder, Rapeseed Oil.
Allergy Advice: For allergens, see ingredients in bold. Made in a kitchen that also handles Tree nuts, Peanuts, Sesame, Eggs, Milk, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Soy, Wheat, Celery and Gluten.
|NUTRITION||Per 100g||Per 350g Serving|
|Saturated Fatty Acids, g||4.0||14.0|
|Of which sugars, g||2.3||8.1|
These instructions are a guide – your appliance power may vary.
Adjust timings accordingly – if overheated, your dish may dry out.
Take care if you are reheating more than one dish at a time.
For the best results, reheat dishes in the oven from frozen.
1. Preheat your oven to Fan 170°C / Electric 190°C / Gas Mk 5.
2. Remove the recyclable sleeve and pierce the film three times.
3. Place on a baking tray in the centre of the oven.
4. Reheat for 35 to 45 minutes, stirring after 20 minutes.
5.Remove and rest for 2 minutes before serving.
6. Ensure food is piping hot throughout before serving.
1. Remove the recyclable sleeve and pierce the film three times.
2. Place on a microwaveable plate, and microwave at full power
for 3 minutes.
3. Peel back the film, stir gently, and microwave for 3 minutes.
4. Remove and stir gently. Rest for 2 minutes before serving.
5. Ensure food is piping hot throughout before serving.
CAUTION: Steam may be released when removing the film.