Chicken Breast Pieces in a Tomato, Cream, Butter and Almond sauce.
Best enjoyed with Rice or Nan.
Ingredients: Chicken Breast (30%), Peeled Tomato (15%), Butter (milk), Almond Powder (5%), Single Cream (5%) (milk), Sugar, Onion (10%), Green Peppers (10%), Beetroot, Mango Chutney, Chilli Powder, Garam Masala Powder, Bay Leaves, Star Anise, Salt, Ginger Paste, Garlic Paste, Rapeseed Oil, Cumin, Garam Masala, Madras Curry Powder, Coconut Cream, Turmeric, Water.
Beetroot & Mango Chutney contains: Mango, Sugar, Vinegar
Madras Curry Powder contains Coriander, Turmeric, Chilli, Mustard, Peppers, Fenugreek, Garlic, Salt, Fennel.
Peeled Tomato contains Tomato, Tomato Juice, Acidity regulator (Citric acid).
Garam Masala Powder contains Coriander, Cinnamon, Cloves, Cumin, Fennel, Black Pepper, Nutmeg.
Ginger and Garlic paste contains Ginger, Garlic, Salt, Turmeric Powder, Rapeseed Oil.
Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see ingredients in bold. Made in a kitchen that also handles other nuts, eggs, fish, celery and gluten.
These instructions are a guide – your appliance power may vary.
Adjust timings accordingly – if overheated, your dish may dry out.
Take care if you are reheating more than one dish at a time.
For the best results, reheat dishes in the oven from frozen.
1. Preheat your oven to Fan 170°C / Electric 190°C / Gas Mk 5.
2. Remove the recyclable sleeve and pierce the film three times.
3. Place on a baking tray in the centre of the oven.
4. Reheat for 35 to 45 minutes, stirring after 20 minutes.
5.Remove and rest for 2 minutes before serving.
6. Ensure food is piping hot throughout before serving.
1. Remove the recyclable sleeve and pierce the film three times.
2. Place on a microwaveable plate, and microwave at full power
for 3 minutes.
3. Peel back the film, stir gently, and microwave for 3 minutes.
4. Remove and stir gently. Rest for 2 minutes before serving.
5. Ensure food is piping hot throughout before serving.
CAUTION: Steam may be released when removing the film.
|NUTRITION||Per 100g||Per 350g Serving|
|Energy, KJ/KCal||633 / 151||2216/529|
|Saturated Fatty Acids, g||1.3||4.6|
|Of which sugars, g||3.2||11.2|
Vegetarian and Vegan