Murgh Balti (Chicken)
Dairy Free, Nut Free
The Bali originated in Baltistan, which is in the northern mountainous region of India. A tangy and spicy Chicken curry with mix pickle and chickpeas.
- How to cook
Strength: Medium Hot
Chicken Breast Pieces with mixed pickles and Chickpeas, in a tomato sauce.
Best enjoyed with Rice or Nan.
Ingredients: Chicken Breast (40%), Peeled Tomato (15%),Onion, Mixed Pickle(8.5%), Chickpeas(8.5%), Chilli Powder, Garam Masala Powder, Salt, Ginger and Garlic Paste, Rapeseed Oil, Cumin, Madras Curry Powder, Bay Leaves, Star Anise, Coconut Cream, Mustard, Turmeric, Fried onions, Wheat Flour (gluten).
Mixed Pickle Contains: Mango, Limes, Karamdas, Vegetable Oil, Chilli peppers, Carrots, Salt, Mustard, Spices, Fenugreek.
Madras Curry Powder contains: Coriander, Turmeric, Chilli, Mustard, Peppers, Fenugreek, Garlic, Salt, Fennel.
Peeled Tomato contains: Tomato, Tomato Juice, Acidity regulator (Citric acid).
Garam Masala Powder contains Coriander, Cinnamon, Cloves, Cumin, Fennel, Black Pepper, Nutmeg.
Ginger and Garlic paste contains: Ginger, Garlic, Salt, Turmeric Powder, Rapeseed Oil.
Allergy Advice: For allergens, see ingredients in bold. Made in a kitchen that also handles Tree nuts, Peanuts, Sesame, Eggs, Milk, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Soy, Wheat, Celery and Gluten.
|NUTRITION||Per 100g||Per 350g|
|Saturated Fatty Acids||0.5g||1.75g|
|Of which sugars||1.9g||6.65g|
These instructions are a guide – your appliance power may vary.
Adjust timings accordingly – if overheated, your dish may dry out.
Take care if you are reheating more than one dish at a time.
For the best results, reheat dishes in the oven from frozen.
1. Preheat your oven to Fan 170°C / Electric 190°C / Gas Mk 5.
2. Remove the recyclable sleeve and pierce the film three times.
3. Place on a baking tray in the centre of the oven.
4. Reheat for 35 to 45 minutes, stirring after 20 minutes.
5.Remove and rest for 2 minutes before serving.
6. Ensure food is piping hot throughout before serving.
1. Remove the recyclable sleeve and pierce the film three times.
2. Place on a microwaveable plate, and microwave at full power
for 3 minutes.
3. Peel back the film, stir gently, and microwave for 3 minutes.
4. Remove and stir gently. Rest for 2 minutes before serving.
5. Ensure food is piping hot throughout before serving.
CAUTION: Steam may be released when removing the film.