Navarathan Murgh Korma
This is our take on a classic Chicken Korma. Navarathan means “nine jewels” – a mix of 9 varieties of dry fruits and nuts. Marinated chicken with nuts and fruits, simmered in a smooth coconut cream, single cream and saffron sauce. A rich classical Mughlai style dish – the perfect mild curry for those who don’t like any heat!
- How to cook
Strength: Very Mild
Chicken breast pieces with nuts and fruit in a smooth coconut cream, single cream and saffron sauce.
Best enjoyed with Rice or Nan.
Ingredients: Chicken Breast (30%), Peeled Tomato (15%), Coconut Cream (10%) Onions(10%), Mix Peppers(10%) Single Cream (10%) (milk), Sugar, Cashew Nuts, Almonds, Pistachios, Tropical Fruit, Chilli Powder, Garam Masala Powder, Bay Leaves, Star Anise, Salt, Ginger and Garlic Paste, Rapeseed Oil, Cumin, Garam Masala, Madras Curry Powder, Turmeric, Water.
Mango Chutney contains: Mango, Sugar, Vinegar
Tropical Fruit: Pear, Peach, Pineapple, Grapes, Cherries.
Madras Curry Powder contains: Coriander, Turmeric, Chilli, Mustard, Peppers, Fenugreek, Garlic, Salt, Fennel.
Peeled Tomato contains: Tomato, Tomato Juice, Acidity regulator (Citric acid).
Garam Masala Powder contains Coriander, Cinnamon, Cloves, Cumin, Fennel, Black Pepper, Nutmeg.
Ginger and Garlic paste contains: Ginger, Garlic, Salt, Turmeric Powder, Rapeseed Oil.
Allergy Advice: For allergens, see ingredients in bold. Made in a kitchen that also handles Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Sesame, Eggs, Milk, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Soy, Wheat, Celery and Gluten.
|NUTRITION||Per 100g||Per 350g Serving|
|Saturated Fatty Acids, g||1.6||5.6|
|Of which sugars, g||3.3||11.55|
For best results, reheat in the oven from frozen.
These instructions are a guide – your appliance power may vary.
Adjust timings accordingly – if overheated, your dish may dry out.
Take care if you are reheating more than one dish at a time.
For the best results, reheat dishes in the oven from frozen.
1. Preheat your oven to Fan 170°C / Electric 190°C / Gas Mk 5.
2. Remove the recyclable sleeve and pierce the film three times.
3. Place on a baking tray in the centre of the oven.
4. Reheat for 35 to 45 minutes, stirring after 20 minutes.
5.Remove and rest for 2 minutes before serving.
6. Ensure food is piping hot throughout before serving.
1. Remove the recyclable sleeve and pierce the film three times.
2. Place on a microwaveable plate, and microwave at full power
for 3 minutes.
3. Peel back the film, stir gently, and microwave for 3 minutes.
4. Remove and stir gently. Rest for 2 minutes before serving.
5. Ensure food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Caution: Steam may be released when removing the film. Once defrosted consume within 24 hours. Do not refreeze. Storage: Keep frozen -18c.
Sleeve / Tray: Paper recycling.
Film: Check local recycling.