Cubes of Paneer (Firm Cottage Cheese) in a tomato sauce with cream, butter and spices.
Best enjoyed with Rice or Nan.
Ingredients: Paneer/Cottage Cheese (milk) (50%), Single Cream (Milk) (8%), Almond Powder and Cashew Nut Powder, Peeled Tomato (12%), Onion (8 %), Fried Onions, Wheat Flour (Gluten), Chilli Powder, Garam Masala Powder, Madras Curry Powder, Turmeric Powder, Bay Leaves, Star Anise, Salt, Ginger and Garlic Paste, Rapeseed Oil, Cumin, Coconut Cream, Water. Madras Curry Powder contains: Coriander, Turmeric, Chilli, Mustard, Peppers, Fenugreek, Garlic, Salt, Fennel. Peeled Tomatoes contain Tomato, Tomato Juice, Acidity regulator (Citric acid). Garam Masala Powder contains: Coriander, Cinnamon, Cloves, Cumin, Fennel, Black pepper, Nutmeg. Ginger and Garlic paste contains: Ginger, Garlic, Salt, Turmeric Powder, Rapeseed Oil. Almond Powder and Cashew Nut Powder contains: Almonds, Cashew Nuts.
Allergy Advice: For allergens, see ingredients in bold. Made in a kitchen that also handles Tree nuts, Peanuts, Sesame, Eggs, Milk, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Soy, Wheat, Celery and Gluten.
For best results, reheat in the oven from frozen.
These instructions are a guide – your appliance power may vary.
Adjust timings accordingly – if overheated, your dish may dry out.
Take care if you are reheating more than one dish at a time.
For the best results, reheat dishes in the oven from frozen.
1. Preheat your oven to Fan 170°C / Electric 190°C / Gas Mk 5.
2. Remove the recyclable sleeve and pierce the film three times.
3. Place on a baking tray in the centre of the oven.
4. Reheat for 35 to 45 minutes, stirring after 20 minutes.
5.Remove and rest for 2 minutes before serving.
6. Ensure food is piping hot throughout before serving.
1. Remove the recyclable sleeve and pierce the film three times.
2. Place on a microwaveable plate, and microwave at full power
for 3 minutes.
3. Peel back the film, stir gently, and microwave for 3 minutes.
4. Remove and stir gently. Rest for 2 minutes before serving.
5. Ensure food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Caution: Steam may be released when removing the film. Once defrosted consume within 24 hours. Do not refreeze. Storage: Keep frozen -18c.
Sleeve / Tray: Paper recycling.
Film: Check local recycling.
|NUTRITION||Per 100g||Per 250g||Per 350g|
|Of which sugars||2.2g||5.5g||7.7g|
Vegetarian and Vegan