Slowly simmered Red Lentils, with Praveen’s market garden grown spinach and a garlic and ginger tadka. Dal is a fantastic lentil dish, eaten every day as part of a meal all over India. This comforting Spinach Tadka Dal is healthy and wholesome, packed full of protein and fibre. A great side dish or vegan/vegetarian meal on its own!
Stewed Red Lentils with Praveen’s Market Garden Spinach and Tomatoes. Finished with a Garlic and Ginger Tadka
Best enjoyed with Rice or Nan.
Ingredients: Red Lentils (42.8%), Spinach (15%), Peeled Tomato (15%), Onion, Chilli Powder, Garam Masala Powder, Madras Curry Powder, Turmeric Powder, Bay Leaves, Star Anise, Salt, Ginger and Garlic Paste, Rapeseed Oil, Cumin, Coconut Cream, Water. Madras Curry Powder contains: Coriander, Turmeric, Chilli, Mustard, Peppers, Fenugreek, Garlic, Salt, Fennel. Peeled Tomatoes contain, Tomato, Tomato juice, Acidity regulator (Citric acid). Garam Masala contains: Coriander, Cinnamon, Cloves, Cumin, Fennel, Black pepper, Nutmeg.
Allergy Advice: For allergens, see ingredients in bold. Made in a kitchen that also handles Tree nuts, Peanuts, Sesame, Eggs, Milk, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Soy, Wheat, Celery and Gluten.
For best results, reheat in the oven from frozen.
These instructions are a guide – your appliance power may vary.
Adjust timings accordingly – if overheated, your dish may dry out.
Take care if you are reheating more than one dish at a time.
For the best results, reheat dishes in the oven from frozen.
1. Preheat your oven to Fan 170°C / Electric 190°C / Gas Mk 5.
2. Remove the recyclable sleeve and pierce the film three times.
3. Place on a baking tray in the centre of the oven.
4. Reheat for 35 to 45 minutes, stirring after 20 minutes.
5.Remove and rest for 2 minutes before serving.
6. Ensure food is piping hot throughout before serving.
1. Remove the recyclable sleeve and pierce the film three times.
2. Place on a microwaveable plate, and microwave at full power
for 3 minutes.
3. Peel back the film, stir gently, and microwave for 3 minutes.
4. Remove and stir gently. Rest for 2 minutes before serving.
5. Ensure food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Caution: Steam may be released when removing the film. Once defrosted consume within 24 hours. Do not refreeze. Storage: Keep frozen -18c.
Sleeve / Tray: Paper recycling.
Film: Check local recycling.
|NUTRITION||Per 100g||Per 250g||Per 350g|
|Of which sugars||<0.1g||<0.25g||<0.35g|
Vegetarian and Vegan