Peas Pilau Rice
Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Pescetarian
Fragrant, long-grained Basmati rice cooked with British Green Peas, Cumin, and Saffron until tender. The perfect accompaniment to all our curries.
- How to cook
Long-grained Basmati rice cooked with British Green Peas, Cumin, and Saffron.
Ingredients: Basmati Rice (94.5%) Green peas (5%), Water, Star Anise, Bay Leaves, Green Cardamom, Black Cardamom, Cinnamon, Cumin, Salt, Saffron,
Allergy Advice: For allergens see
ingredients in bold. Made in a kitchen that
also handles Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Sesame,
Eggs, Milk, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Soy,
Wheat, Celery and Gluten.
|NUTRITION||PER 100g||Per serving 350g|
|Of which sugars||0.2g||0.7g|
These instructions are a guide – your appliance power may vary.
Adjust timings accordingly – if overheated, your dish may dry out.
Take care if you are reheating more than one dish at a time.
For the best results, reheat dishes in the oven from frozen.
1. Preheat your oven to Fan 170°C / Electric 190°C / Gas Mk 5.
2. Remove the recyclable sleeve and pierce the film three times.
3. Place on a baking tray in the centre of the oven.
4. Reheat for 35 to 45 minutes, stirring after 20 minutes.
5.Remove and rest for 2 minutes before serving.
6. Ensure food is piping hot throughout before serving.
1. Remove the recyclable sleeve and pierce the film three times.
2. Place on a microwaveable plate, and microwave at full power
for 3 minutes.
3. Peel back the film, stir gently, and microwave for 3 minutes.
4. Remove and stir gently. Rest for 2 minutes before serving.
5. Ensure food is piping hot throughout before serving.
CAUTION: Steam may be released when removing the film.