Nan stuffed with coconut and almond, cooked in a traditional tandoori oven.
Ingredients: White Flour Self-rising (Gluten) (86.9%), Desiccated coconut (8%), Almond powder, Single cream (milk), water, Milk, Sugar, Oil, and Salt.
Allergy Advice: For allergens, see ingredients in bold. Made in a kitchen that also handles Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Sesame, Eggs, Milk, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Soy, Wheat, Celery and Gluten.
NAN BREAD REHEATING INSTRUCTIONS:
These instructions are a guide – your appliance power may vary
Please adjust cooking times accordingly – if overheated, your dish may dry out.
For the best results, reheat Nan in the oven from frozen.
1. Preheat oven: Fan 170°C / Electric 190°C / Gas MK5.
2. Remove sleeve and film, and place the Nan on a baking tray in the centre
of your oven for 5-10 minutes, depending on how crispy you like your Nan.
3. After 5 minutes, remove from the oven, turn the Nan over, and then
return to the oven for the remaining cooking time.
4. Allow to stand for 1 minute. Ensure the food is piping hot.
1. Remove the sleeve and pierce the film three times
2 Place the container on a microwaveable plate.
3. Reheat at full power (850W) for 1 minute, then remove
film completely and turn the Nan over.
CAUTION: Steam may be released when removing the film.
4. Return to the microwave for a further 1 minutes if needed.
5. Allow to stand for 1 minute. Ensure the food is piping hot.
|NUTRITION||Per 100g||Per 160g|
|Saturated Fatty Acids||1.8g||2.88g|
|Of which sugars||13.6g||21.76g|
Vegetarian and Vegan