A hearty vegan dish from north India. A great combination of Saag (Spinach & mixed greens) and Aloo (potato) with delicious spices – it goes well with rice or nan. This flavourful curry is an excellent side dish or vegan main course. Strength: Medium
Strength: Medium Hot
Cubes of Scottish Potato in a delcious sauce with Spinach, Tomatoes and Onions.
Ingredients: Potatoes (28%), Peeled Tomato (15%), Spinach (15%), Fenugreek, Onion, Chilli powder, Garam Masala Powder, Madras curry powder,Turmeric, Salt, Ginger and Garlic paste, Rapeseed Oil, Cumin, Fresh Coriander, Star anise, Bay leaves, Coconut Cream, Mustard,
Madras Curry Powder contains: Coriander, Turmeric, Chilli, Mustard, Peppers, Fenugreek, Garlic, Salt, Fennel.
Peeled Tomato contains: Tomato, Tomato Juice, Acidity regulator (Citric acid).
Garam Masala Powder contains Coriander, Cinnamon, Cloves, Cumin, Fennel, Black Pepper, Nutmeg.
Allergy Advice: For allergens, see ingredients in bold. Made in a kitchen that also handles Tree nuts, Peanuts, Sesame, Eggs, Milk, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Soy, Wheat, Celery and Gluten.
|NUTRITION||Per 100g||Per 250g||Per 350g|
|Of which sugars||2.9g||7.25g||10.15g|
For best results, reheat in the oven from frozen.
These instructions are a guide – your appliance power may vary.
Adjust timings accordingly – if overheated, your dish may dry out.
Take care if you are reheating more than one dish at a time.
For the best results, reheat dishes in the oven from frozen.
1. Preheat your oven to Fan 170°C / Electric 190°C / Gas Mk 5.
2. Remove the recyclable sleeve and pierce the film three times.
3. Place on a baking tray in the centre of the oven.
4. Reheat for 35 to 45 minutes, stirring after 20 minutes.
5.Remove and rest for 2 minutes before serving.
6. Ensure food is piping hot throughout before serving.
1. Remove the recyclable sleeve and pierce the film three times.
2. Place on a microwaveable plate, and microwave at full power
for 3 minutes.
3. Peel back the film, stir gently, and microwave for 3 minutes.
4. Remove and stir gently. Rest for 2 minutes before serving.
5. Ensure food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Caution: Steam may be released when removing the film. Once defrosted consume within 24 hours. Do not refreeze. Storage: Keep frozen -18c.
Sleeve / Tray: Paper recycling.
Film: Check local recycling.