A Mughlai special – Atlantic Prawns simmered in a Tomato sauce with Scottish Cream, Coconut, Almonds and Cashew Nuts.
- How to cook
Strength: Very Mild
Atlantic Prawns in a Tomato sauce with Cream, Coconut, Almonds and Cashew Nuts.
Ingredients: Prawns (40%), Peeled tomato (14.2%%), Coconut cream (10%), Single cream (10%), Sugar (5%) Chilli powder, ground almond, Cashew Nuts, Garam masala powder, Bay leaves, Star anise, Salt, Ginger and garlic paste, Rapeseed oil, Cumin, Madras curry powder, turmeric, fried onions, wheat flour (gluten). Madras Curry Powder: Coriander, Turmeric, Chilli, Mustard, Peppers, Fenugreek, Garlic, Salt, Fennel. Garam masala: Coriander, Cinnamon, Cloves, Cumin, Fennel, Black pepper, Nutmeg. Peeled tomatoes: Tomato, Tomato juice, Acidity regulator, Citric acid.
Allergy Advice: For allergens, see ingredients in bold. Made in a kitchen that also handles Tree nuts, Peanuts, Sesame, Eggs, Milk, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Soy, Wheat, Celery and Gluten.
|NUTRITION||Per 100g||Per 350g|
|Of which sugars||5.7g||19.95g|
These instructions are a guide – your appliance power may vary.
Adjust timings accordingly – if overheated, your dish may dry out.
Take care if you are reheating more than one dish at a time.
For the best results, reheat dishes in the oven from frozen.
1. Preheat your oven to Fan 170°C / Electric 190°C / Gas Mk 5.
2. Remove the recyclable sleeve and pierce the film three times.
3. Place on a baking tray in the centre of the oven.
4. Reheat for 35 to 45 minutes, stirring after 20 minutes.
5.Remove and rest for 2 minutes before serving.
6. Ensure food is piping hot throughout before serving.
1. Remove the recyclable sleeve and pierce the film three times.
2. Place on a microwaveable plate, and microwave at full power
for 3 minutes.
3. Peel back the film, stir gently, and microwave for 3 minutes.
4. Remove and stir gently. Rest for 2 minutes before serving.
5. Ensure food is piping hot throughout before serving.
CAUTION: Steam may be released when removing the film.