A Mughlai special - Atlantic Prawns simmered in a Tomato sauce with Scottish Cream, Coconut, Almonds and Cashew Nuts.
is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Prawns (25%), Chopped Tomato (15%), Fried Onions (10%), Single cream (Milk)(10%), Coconut Cream (5%) (contains Sulphur Dioxide), Chilli Powder, Garam Masala, Madras Curry Powder (Mustard), Coriander powder, Turmeric Powder, Salt, Ginger & Garlic Paste, Rapeseed Oil (contains anti foaming agent), Cumin, Water.
Madras Curry Powder contains: Coriander, Cumin, Turmeric, Lentil, Chilli, Mustard, Black Pepper, Bay Leaves, Cloves, Cassia, Fenugreek, Garlic, Salt, Fennel.
Garam Masala contains: Coriander, Cinnamon, Cloves, Cumin, Fennel, Black Pepper, Nutmeg, Ginger, Star Anise, Bay leaves, Green Cardamom.
Chopped Tomatoes contains: Tomato, Tomato Juice, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid)
Fried Onion Contains : Onions, Corn starch, Sunflower oil, Salt.
These instructions are a guide - your appliance power may vary.
Adjust timings accordingly - if overheated, your dish may dry out.
Take care if you are reheating more than one dish at a time.
For the best results, reheat dishes in the oven from frozen.
1. Preheat your oven to Fan 170°C / Electric 190°C / Gas Mk 5.
2. Remove the recyclable sleeve and pierce the film three times.
3. Place on a baking tray in the centre of the oven.
4. Reheat for 35 to 45 minutes, stirring after 20 minutes.
5.Remove and rest for 2 minutes before serving.
6. Ensure food is piping hot throughout before serving.
1. Remove the recyclable sleeve and pierce the film three times.
2. Place on a microwaveable plate, and microwave at full power
for 3 minutes.
3. Peel back the film, stir gently, and microwave for 3 minutes.
4. Remove and stir gently. Rest for 2 minutes before serving.
5. Ensure food is piping hot throughout before serving.
CAUTION: Steam may be released when removing the film.
I got my curries on the day and they arrived still perfectly frozen. I've tried a few different ones now and they are all delicious. Good spice levels, tender meat and no nasty ingredients. Well done! Love it. Will be back for more! Simon W.
Sign up for exclusive offers, free online cookery classes and lots more