Chickpeas taken to the next level – stewed with golden onions, tomatoes and aromatic spices to make a delicious vegan curry or side dish.
is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Ingredients: Cooked Chickpeas (40%), Peeled Tomato (15%), Chilli Powder, Onion (15%) Mix Peppers (15%) Garam Masala Powder, Salt, Ginger and Garlic Paste, Rapeseed Oil, Cumin, Madras Curry Powder, Coconut Cream, Turmeric Powder, Water.
Madras Curry Powder Contain: Coriander, Turmeric, Chilli, Mustard, Peppers, Fenugreek, Garlic, Salt, Fennel.
Garam Masala Powder Contain: Coriander, Cinnamon, Cloves, Cumin, Fennel, Black Pepper, Nutmeg.
Peeled tomatoes contain: Tomato, Tomato Juice, Acidity Regulator, Citric Acid.
For best results, reheat in the oven from frozen.
These instructions are a guide - your appliance power may vary.
Adjust timings accordingly - if overheated, your dish may dry out.
Take care if you are reheating more than one dish at a time.
For the best results, reheat dishes in the oven from frozen.
1. Preheat your oven to Fan 170°C / Electric 190°C / Gas Mk 5.
2. Remove the recyclable sleeve and pierce the film three times.
3. Place on a baking tray in the centre of the oven.
4. Reheat for 35 to 45 minutes, stirring after 20 minutes.
5.Remove and rest for 2 minutes before serving.
6. Ensure food is piping hot throughout before serving.
1. Remove the recyclable sleeve and pierce the film three times.
2. Place on a microwaveable plate, and microwave at full power
for 3 minutes.
3. Peel back the film, stir gently, and microwave for 3 minutes.
4. Remove and stir gently. Rest for 2 minutes before serving.
5. Ensure food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Caution: Steam may be released when removing the film. Once defrosted consume within 24 hours. Do not refreeze. Storage: Keep frozen -18c.
Sleeve / Tray: Paper recycling.
Film: Check local recycling.
I got my curries on the day and they arrived still perfectly frozen. I've tried a few different ones now and they are all delicious. Good spice levels, tender meat and no nasty ingredients. Well done! Love it. Will be back for more! Simon W.
Sign up for exclusive offers, free online cookery classes and lots more